Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Creating an opportunity to post my thoughts.
I'm walking through the experience of being diagnosed with renal cancer. That's a big blow! Within the last 48 hours I've had the run pulled out from under my life. At least that's what it's felt like. I'd like to create a post here that talks about my journey and the powerful and profound lessons that God has been speaking to me about through this experience. I'd like to make that available to anyone who wants to hear that journey. Perhaps be blessed by that journey. Or even walk part of that journey with me.

5 Comments:

At June 22, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My prays are with you *hugs and kisses* Opal

 
At June 25, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have had a huge impact on the life of my family. I am praying for you.

 
At February 02, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

why hello i just wanted to say your story has really touched me and helped me realize that life is way to short to be thinking about anything other then God. Thank you very much i've heard you speek a lot and i think your an amazing pastor. you can see and hear you passion in your writting and in your sermains, so thanks a lot.
-Brittany

 
At February 20, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Breast enlargement pill online Running with the hatchet Backpacks with wholes for longhorns Free mp3 sites with no adware or spyware kids paly kitchen Asian century hype Basketball ebay ncaa ticket New+missouri+payday+loan+law http://www.msi-video-capture-card.info Candy fridge freezers problem buy acyclovir cream Impala 1962 car cover http://www.cellular-phones-2.info/cocaineandprozac.html How to line a baseball field http://www.noahcarcovers.info/mountain_west_basketball_conference.html I hate gays http://www.mazda-millenia-9.info/bmwe39roofracks.html radiant powered household appliances Artistic brass faucet alfa romeo giulietta ti parts

 
At March 02, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP prepaid cards for us cell phones Automobile roof rack fly rods cholesterol medication Lancer seat covers ativan facts sheet franchise opportunities umax ppc Star flower beads

 

Post a Comment

<< Home